Legendary actor Kamal Haasan, has been facing intense heat from political and religious organizations regarding his latest film Uttama Villain. Clearing all controversies, this film is slated to hit the screens on May 1st.
The promotions for this film are going on in full swing and our sources from Tamil Nadu reveal that the film has shaped out quite well and will be a visual treat for the fans.
Directed by Kannada star Ramesh Aravind, ‘Uttama Villain’ featuress Pooja Kumar, K Vishwanath, Balachander playing important role and has music by Ghibran.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed