Sreenu Vaitla’s career hit a road block after the disaster flops of Bruce Lee and Aagadu. Losing no hope, he is back with yet another interesting film called Mister. Already, the teaser of the film was well appreciated by everyone.
Sources close to us reveal that the film is turning out quite well as the film has a good amount of romance and entertainment. Adding further, the source reveals that film has Varun Tej in a very entertaining avatar and his chemistry with Lavanya Tripathi will be a huge bonus to the film.
With so much at stake, Vaitla seems to have taken this film quite seriously and is raring to prove a point. The post-production of the film is going on in full swing and Varun has already jumped on to yet another project with Shekhar Kammula.
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you