Sreenu Vaitla’s career hit a road block after the disaster flops of Bruce Lee and Aagadu. Losing no hope, he is back with yet another interesting film called Mister. Already, the teaser of the film was well appreciated by everyone.
Sources close to us reveal that the film is turning out quite well as the film has a good amount of romance and entertainment. Adding further, the source reveals that film has Varun Tej in a very entertaining avatar and his chemistry with Lavanya Tripathi will be a huge bonus to the film.
With so much at stake, Vaitla seems to have taken this film quite seriously and is raring to prove a point. The post-production of the film is going on in full swing and Varun has already jumped on to yet another project with Shekhar Kammula.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed