Taapsee and co made sure that they promoted their new film Anando Brahma quite heavily. This resulted in the decent openings for the film. With the comedy caper getting a thumbs-up from the critics, the film only moved ahead with positive word of mouth during the weekend.
The film is impressing everyone as it has clean comedy. The collections in the US were quite good as the film made $290k in the first three days which is pretty good for a small budget film without any star hero.
Back home too, the film is doing pretty well as the occupancy from the opening shows is quite good. Directed by Mahi, this film has hilarious comedy by Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar, Srinivasa Reddy and Tagubothu Ramesh.
The film’s second half, in particular, is getting good appreciation from the public.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you