Universal actor Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller Cheekati Rajyam is currently in post production phase. The shooting was completed last week and the latest update we hear is that the makers have decided to speed up the post production work and release the film as soon as possible.
The movie will simultaneously release in Telugu and Tamil. Kamal’s close associate, Rajesh M Selva, is the director and Raaj Kamal Films International is producing it. Prakash Raj is playing a crucial role in the film which has Trisha Krishnan and Madhu Shalini as female leads. Happening composer Ghibran is the music director.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you