Universal actor Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller Cheekati Rajyam is currently in post production phase. The shooting was completed last week and the latest update we hear is that the makers have decided to speed up the post production work and release the film as soon as possible.
The movie will simultaneously release in Telugu and Tamil. Kamal’s close associate, Rajesh M Selva, is the director and Raaj Kamal Films International is producing it. Prakash Raj is playing a crucial role in the film which has Trisha Krishnan and Madhu Shalini as female leads. Happening composer Ghibran is the music director.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you