The post-production activities of Nani’s ‘Paisa’ are drawing to a close. The movie is being readied for a launch in June. Catherine Tresa is the heroine in this movie and Krishna Vamsi is the director. Ramesh Puppala has produced the film on his Yellow Flowers banner.
Nani plays the role of Prakash, a guy who is obsessed with money. ‘Paisa’ reportedly deals with the issues of hawala and money laundering etc. A warm love story between people of two different religions is also at the heart of the film. Charan Raj will be seen in a negative role in this film.
Krishna Vamsi is trying to make a commercial comeback with this movie. Sai Karthik is composing the music.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic