The post-production activities of Nani’s ‘Paisa’ are drawing to a close. The movie is being readied for a launch in June. Catherine Tresa is the heroine in this movie and Krishna Vamsi is the director. Ramesh Puppala has produced the film on his Yellow Flowers banner.
Nani plays the role of Prakash, a guy who is obsessed with money. ‘Paisa’ reportedly deals with the issues of hawala and money laundering etc. A warm love story between people of two different religions is also at the heart of the film. Charan Raj will be seen in a negative role in this film.
Krishna Vamsi is trying to make a commercial comeback with this movie. Sai Karthik is composing the music.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor