As many as four movies released this Sankranthi and there has been a festive atmosphere at the theatres as fans had so much to cheer for their favourite heroes. But, the acid test kick starts from today.
With the festival getting over and everyone resuming their colleges and work, it would be really interesting to see which film will really withstand at the theatres from now. The collections are bound to go down during the week days and production houses are making due plans to make extensive promotions of their films.
NTR’s Nannaku Prematho, Express Raja and Soggade Chinni Nayana have been doing exceptionally well and they would be looking to consolidate their run big time.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you