Rocking star Manchu Manoj’s ‘Potugadu’ is turning out to be a good commercial hit. The movie is doing solid business in Ceded area where it has picked up a share of approximately Rs 49.75 lakhs so far. Manoj’s previous best for this area was ‘Bindaas’,which collected a share of approximately Rs 50 lakhs in its full run.
Collections are strong in all areas, despite political disturbances. At this rate, all distributors will comfortably recover their investments and make a tidy profit. ‘Potugadu’ is the official remake of the Kannada hit ‘Govindaya Namaha’. Pawan Wadeyar has directed this movie and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer.
A high entertainment quotient and Achu’s good music have helped the film considerably.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US