Rocking star Manchu Manoj’s ‘Potugadu’ is turning out to be a good commercial hit. The movie is doing solid business in Ceded area where it has picked up a share of approximately Rs 49.75 lakhs so far. Manoj’s previous best for this area was ‘Bindaas’,which collected a share of approximately Rs 50 lakhs in its full run.
Collections are strong in all areas, despite political disturbances. At this rate, all distributors will comfortably recover their investments and make a tidy profit. ‘Potugadu’ is the official remake of the Kannada hit ‘Govindaya Namaha’. Pawan Wadeyar has directed this movie and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer.
A high entertainment quotient and Achu’s good music have helped the film considerably.
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
- Significance Of Kaala’s Poster Revealed!
Articles that might interest you