The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has crossed 7.5 crores share in the Nizam area. Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings.
KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project, which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film. There openings are probably the best so far in Ravi Teja’s entire career.
- Amyra Dastur bags an interesting Bollywood flick
- Sridevi to be honored in New York
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake