The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has opened to thumping figures all over. According to the latest estimates, this film has crossed 7.5 crores share in the Nizam area. Ravi Teja’s mass image and energetic performance are some of the reasons for these openings.
KS Ravinder (Bobby) has directed this project, which had Regina as the second lead. Thaman’s chart topping music has also been doing great help for the success of this film. There openings are probably the best so far in Ravi Teja’s entire career.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you