Power Star Pawan Kalyan, the President of Jana Sena party, has given a power-packed speech just a while ago at his Seemandhrula Athma Gourava Sabha in Kakinada. The actor turned politician made it clear yet again that he will relentlessly fight for special status to Andhra Pradesh.
In his hour long speech which was full of gutsy, inspiring and often humor-filled punchlines, Pawan blamed the ruling TDP and BJP parties for the plight of Seemandhra people and warned them that he will fight against their injustice and betrayal to Seemandhra over the promised special status.
Needless to say, Pawan’s roaring speech will be a hot topic of discussion among fans and political circles for the coming few days.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production