After acting in his first three films that ran to modest success, all it took Pawan Kalyan to rule the hearts of Mega fans was just one film, the classic love story Tholi Prema. Released on this date in 1998, Tholi Prema not only became a historic success but it also gave Pawan a huge fan following among the youths.
Today, Tholi Prema turned 18 and Power Star fans are celebrating it by trending “#18YearsOfClassicTHOLIPREMA” hashtag on social media. The film, directed by Karunakaran, even went on to win the National Award for Best Regional Film in Telugu.
Tholi Prema stars Keerthi Reddy as the heroine and the film’s super hit songs are still cherished by music lovers.
- Nithiin undergoes treatment for shoulder injury
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date