Released on this date in 2003, Johnny, the martial arts-based emotional love story, marked the directorial debut of Power Star Pawan Kalyan. Apart from acting in and directing the film, Pawan also penned the script and sang a couple of songs in the film.
However, even though the film was appreciated for its technical standards, it ended up as one of the biggest disasters in Pawan’s career. Incidentally, Pawan again took charge of scripting of his recently released Sardaar Gabbar Singh, 13 years after his debut as a writer-director.
Since yesterday, Power Star fans have been trending several hashtags on social media to celebrate Johnny’s 13th anniversary.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?