For the first time in his career, Nara Rohith is trying out an out-and-out mass action entertainer with Balakrishnudu. The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and Nara Rohith’s new image makeover left everyone surprised.
As per the latest updates, Balakrishnudu is set in Rayalaseema backdrop and a majority of the film’s shooting took place in Chittoor. Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing Balakrishnudu. Regina Cassandra is the film’s female lead, while Ramya Krishna will be seen in a crucial role. Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner is producing the movie.
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?