Hero Nagarjuna has teamed up with Ram Gopal Varma, the director of his iconic cult movie Siva, for the fourth time. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and the unit will head to Mumbai in December end for the second schedule.
Already, RGV had registered two powerful titles – Gun and System, for Nag’s movie. And as per the latest buzz, System is said to have been locked for this highly-anticipated action drama. Debutant Myra Sareen is playing the female lead in the movie and R Company banner is bankrolling it.
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US