Powerstar Pawan Kalyan confirmed his participation in the Swachh Bharat Cleanliness Drive. Speaking on the occasion of Sankranthi Sambaralu, organised by the Swarna Bharat Trust in Venkatachalam, Nellore, Pawan said that Swachh Bharat is a longterm mission and that it is not BJP or Modi’s dream alone but should be followed as the entire nation’s responsibility.
Pawan also said that India will shine only when every citizen performs his duty sincerely and that this ambitious cleanliness drive should not be seen as a mere ‘photo opportunity’ affair. BJP’s senior leader from Nellore, Venkaiah Naidu and Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis also took part in the celebrations and praised Pawan’s sincerity and commitment.
It is already known that Pawan Kalyan was one of the Telugu film celebrities who were chosen by the Union Government as Swachh Bharat ambassadors.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover