The candle light vigil will be held on February 1st, at Necklace Road. Fans of both heroes are expected to participate in the event in a big way.
Meanwhile, tributes for Dr. ANR are continuing even now. The veteran actor passed away last week, after a brief battle with cancer. ANR’s last speech, recorded at a private family event on the occasion of his 90th birthday, might be released to the general public by the Akkineni Family.
- Second half to be highlight of Bhaagmathie
- Curiosity raises over Rangasthalam teaser
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February