The candle light vigil will be held on February 1st, at Necklace Road. Fans of both heroes are expected to participate in the event in a big way.
Meanwhile, tributes for Dr. ANR are continuing even now. The veteran actor passed away last week, after a brief battle with cancer. ANR’s last speech, recorded at a private family event on the occasion of his 90th birthday, might be released to the general public by the Akkineni Family.
- Drug scandal: Puri gives clean chit to Charmme
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
Articles that might interest you