The candle light vigil will be held on February 1st, at Necklace Road. Fans of both heroes are expected to participate in the event in a big way.
Meanwhile, tributes for Dr. ANR are continuing even now. The veteran actor passed away last week, after a brief battle with cancer. ANR’s last speech, recorded at a private family event on the occasion of his 90th birthday, might be released to the general public by the Akkineni Family.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you