But there was one caller who surprised Prabhas was none other than Super star Rajinikanth himself. Reports reveal that Rajini appreciated Prabhas’s efforts and lauded him for his performance in the magnum opus.
This special appreciation has left Prabhas in awe of the superstar and has made him a even bigger fan of Rajini. Prabhas gave three years of his career for this magnum opus and will shoot for another year before the second part comes out.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you