But there was one caller who surprised Prabhas was none other than Super star Rajinikanth himself. Reports reveal that Rajini appreciated Prabhas’s efforts and lauded him for his performance in the magnum opus.
This special appreciation has left Prabhas in awe of the superstar and has made him a even bigger fan of Rajini. Prabhas gave three years of his career for this magnum opus and will shoot for another year before the second part comes out.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?