Actor Prabhas gained immense popularity across the country, thanks to the blockbuster success of the epic movie franchise, Baahubali. The 2-part franchise was a huge hit even in Tamil Nadu and the Young Rebel Star has his own fan following in the state now.
Recently, Prabhas gifted a replica of his Baahubali sword to Virat, the great grandson of the legendary Tamil actor Sivaji Ganesan. It was Prabhas’ birthday gift to Virat and the Young Rebel Star got Virat’s name inscribed on the sword. Virat’s father and actor Vikram Prabhu revealed this news via Twitter.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you