Recently, prime minister Narendra Modi invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swachhata Hi Seva. Baahubali star Prabhas was one of the stars who received personalized letters from the PM.
This morning, Prabhas took to Facebook and invited his fans to join him in making the country clean and healthy. Prabhas said Mahatma Gandhi always strived for cleanliness and that keeping India clean and green is not only a duty as a citizen but also a habit.
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA