Recently, prime minister Narendra Modi invited several film stars to take part in his ambitious cleanliness campaign, Swachhata Hi Seva. Baahubali star Prabhas was one of the stars who received personalized letters from the PM.
This morning, Prabhas took to Facebook and invited his fans to join him in making the country clean and healthy. Prabhas said Mahatma Gandhi always strived for cleanliness and that keeping India clean and green is not only a duty as a citizen but also a habit.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon