The stunning success of Baahubali has turned Prabhas into a household name across the country. No wonder, Prabhas is a hot property for brands right now and several brands are said to be eager to strike long-term endorsement deals with the star.
The latest news is that Prabhas is going to be the new brand ambassador of Gionee, one of India’s leading smartphone brands. With 1.25 user base, Gionee has grown by leaps and bounds in the past few years and Prabhas’ association with the brand is expected to propel the brand’s popularity even further.
Currently, the actor is busy preparing for his upcoming action film Saaho.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you