The stunning success of Baahubali has turned Prabhas into a household name across the country. No wonder, Prabhas is a hot property for brands right now and several brands are said to be eager to strike long-term endorsement deals with the star.
The latest news is that Prabhas is going to be the new brand ambassador of Gionee, one of India’s leading smartphone brands. With 1.25 user base, Gionee has grown by leaps and bounds in the past few years and Prabhas’ association with the brand is expected to propel the brand’s popularity even further.
Currently, the actor is busy preparing for his upcoming action film Saaho.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours