Prabhas is in the North, promoting the movie, and he revealed in a media interaction that he developed a strong passion for archery, which he had learnt for the film’s climax shooting. Prabhas also revealed that he continues to train with the same archery experts who had trained him for Baahubali.
Prabhas, to further improve his archery skills, is also watching the sport on YouTube, apart from occasionally attending archery tournaments. The actor has also built a fence at his home and he intends to practice even harder once he is free from Baahubali promotions.
- Star comedian’s full-length role in Trivikram-NTR film?
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film