An array of Telugu film stars who are deeply moved by the hardships being faced by the victims of Chennai floods have been chipping in with their generous contributions. Already, stars like Mahesh Babu, NTR, Allu Arjun, Kalyanram, Ravi Teja, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej and Sampoornesh Babu etc announced their donations to the flood victims.
Now, Young Rebel Star Prabhas announced a generous contribution of Rs 15 lakhs towards the Chennai floods relief activities. The Baahubali star has a huge fan base across Tamil Nadu, and with this latest gesture, Prabhas cemented his position in the hearts of his Tamil fans.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna