Over the past few years, there have been countless speculations about Prabhas’ marriage. Everybody was sure that Prabhas will tie the knot after Baahubali 2’s release. But the actor got himself busy with Saaho.
In his latest interview to a national news daily, Prabhas made an even more clear statement about his marriage. He said that he is not even thinking about getting married anytime soon. The Rebel Star jokingly said that his female fans need not worry for now, further adding that he feels lucky that so many people admire him.
Talking about the never ending rumors of his marriage with Anushka, Prabhas said, “Such stories are common. I was, in fact, expecting this. If you work with one [female] actor in more than two films, then people tend to start spreading such rumours. It’s normal for me now. Earlier, I used to feel bad and say, ‘How could they write this?’ But now, such stories don’t bother me. I am okay with them.”
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser to be out soon
- Happening beauty’s 2-film deal with star producer?