Baahubali The Conclusion, this most eagerly awaited magnum opus is all set for a humongous release on April 28 amid sky-high expectations. The film’s entire unit has been aggressively promoting the movie over the past couple of weeks.
In his latest interview to a national news daily, Rajamouli once again hailed Prabhas’ dedication towards the movie over the past three and a half years.
Talking about Prabhas’ acting prowess, Rajamouli said that compared to part 1, the emotions in part 2 are stronger and intense and that Prabhas had played even the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner. Rajamouli went on to say that Prabhas’ performance as Amarendra Baahubali will be one of the major highlights in part 2.
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance
- Touch Chesi Choodu gets a release date
- Update on Star hero’s cameo in Pawan film
- PSPK’s first look gets a date