Baahubali The Conclusion, this most eagerly awaited magnum opus is all set for a humongous release on April 28 amid sky-high expectations. The film’s entire unit has been aggressively promoting the movie over the past couple of weeks.
In his latest interview to a national news daily, Rajamouli once again hailed Prabhas’ dedication towards the movie over the past three and a half years.
Talking about Prabhas’ acting prowess, Rajamouli said that compared to part 1, the emotions in part 2 are stronger and intense and that Prabhas had played even the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner. Rajamouli went on to say that Prabhas’ performance as Amarendra Baahubali will be one of the major highlights in part 2.
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 28-05-2017
- Cult Bollywood star praises Prabhas
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
Articles that might interest you