Baahubali The Conclusion, this most eagerly awaited magnum opus is all set for a humongous release on April 28 amid sky-high expectations. The film’s entire unit has been aggressively promoting the movie over the past couple of weeks.
In his latest interview to a national news daily, Rajamouli once again hailed Prabhas’ dedication towards the movie over the past three and a half years.
Talking about Prabhas’ acting prowess, Rajamouli said that compared to part 1, the emotions in part 2 are stronger and intense and that Prabhas had played even the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner. Rajamouli went on to say that Prabhas’ performance as Amarendra Baahubali will be one of the major highlights in part 2.
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office