Recently, Young Rebel Star Prabhas stood as a special attraction in Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s Baahubali 2’s success party in Mumbai. A couple of pictures that showed Prabhas having a gala time with Bollywood stars made a huge splash on social media.
Now, a leading national news daily reported that Varun Dhawan and another young hero Arjun Kapoor kept addressing Prabhas as ‘ Prabhas Sir’ throughout the party.
An embarrassed Prabhas modestly requested both the young heroes to not address him as ‘Sir’ and instead call him just Prabhas. But both the heroes reportedly told him that he is the ‘Baahubali’ to them and that they can’t address him like that.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you