Following the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, Team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. Rajamouli is planning to wrap up the film’s shooting by October this year and release the film in early 2017.
Meanwhile, Prabhas decided to concentrate fully on Baahubali 2 and catered all his dates to this magnum opus. This led to the young filmmaker Sujeeth waiting endlessly for Prabhas’ dates to begin his project, which was green lit by the Young Rebel Star last year itself.
As per the latest update, the Prabhas-Sujeeth’s film will be launched formally either in November or December this year. The film will be produced by UV Creations. Along with this project, Prabhas will simultaneously act in another film which will be produced by his uncle Krishnam Raju under his Gopikrishna Movies banner.
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
Articles that might interest you