Young hero Sumanth Ashwin’s latest film, Right Right, is releasing today amidst a decent buzz. The film has managed to get the maximum number of release screens in Sumanth Ashwin’s career as it will open in nearly 200 cinemas. Now, Right Right got a huge boost just a few hours before its release.
Last night, Young Rebel Star Prabhas extended his best wishes to the team of Right Right as he posted on his official Facebook page, “Best wishes to Sumanth Ashwin, Prabhakar (Kalakeya), Manu and Vamsi Krishna for their film Right Right that releases tomorrow!”
It is well known that Prabhas got his first major mass hit in the form of Varsham, produced by Sumanth Ashwin’s father and senior filmmaker MS Raju.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you