The short making video of S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ was released today, on the occasion of Prabhas’s birthday. Towards the end of the teaser, Prabhas’s look from the film is revealed for a few seconds and these visuals have managed to create a tremendous impact. Social networks are buzzing with screenshots of Prabhas’s look from this film.
Prabhas is looking quite regal in the royal robes. M.M.Keeravani’s thumping background score has added to the effect. The makers have also officially announced that the movie will hit the screens in 2015.
‘Baahubali’ is going to be the costliest film ever produced in Tollywood and Arka Media is the production house behind this film. Well, the teaser gives us an indication of what to expect from this movie. Let us hope that 2015 comes in a little faster.
- Interesting updates on NBK101
- Baahubali beats Mughal-e-Azam, greatest film ever made: Karan
- Rajamouli nephew’s impressive singing debut
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
Articles that might interest you