Leggy lass Kangana Ranaut, who was seen in Prabhas’s ‘Ek Niranjan’ here, has just completed her first assignment as a director. Working together with an Australian writer and an American crew, Kangana shot the short film completely in the US and the story revolves around a boy and his dog. The movie is in post production phase currently and it will be premiered at an international film event.
Kangana is excited about the project and she is supervising the post production activities. She has not been seen in Telugu again after that movie and has remained in Bollywood. Kangana’s short film has not yet been titled.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh