Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni has begun its next schedule in Pondicherry. Prakash Raj, Aakash and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles. Talking about the film’s progress, Prakash Raj revealed that Prabhu Deva is doing a cameo in the film. A song is currently being shot on Prabhu Deva for the film. The film is said to be a sensitive drama about a father who expects his son to excel in studies while the son wants to be a cricketer. Ilayaraja is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar