Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni has begun its next schedule in Pondicherry. Prakash Raj, Aakash and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles. Talking about the film’s progress, Prakash Raj revealed that Prabhu Deva is doing a cameo in the film. A song is currently being shot on Prabhu Deva for the film. The film is said to be a sensitive drama about a father who expects his son to excel in studies while the son wants to be a cricketer. Ilayaraja is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you