Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage has been making a huge buzz ever since the project was announced last year. With the coming together of the two acting giants, NTR and Mohanlal, fans’ expectations have already touched the sky.
And now, latest update is that Indian Michael Jackson Prabhu Deva has joined the Janatha Garage team and that he will be choreographing a scintillating number which will feature NTR. One can imagine the kind of mass hysteria when fans get to glimpse Young Tiger grooving to Prabhu Deva’s steps.
The song will be shot in the next schedule, which will kickstart in early March. Currently, the film’s unit is canning several crucial scenes featuring Mohanlal. Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen opposite NTR in this Koratala Siva directorial. The film is being produced by Mythri Movie Makers and it is slated for its release on August 12.
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched
- Twist in Rajinikanth’s political entry
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity