Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, actor and choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva made his silver screen comeback in South films with Tamannaah-starrer Abhinetri. Prabhu Deva also produced the film in Tamil.
According to the latest buzz, Prabhu Deva is keen on making his comeback to Tollywood as a director. It may be recalled that Prabhu Deva made his directorial debut with the super hit Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.
The hotshot filmmaker directed numerous hit films in Hindi and Tamil, but he didn’t make any Telugu film after Chiranjeevi’s Shankar Dada Zindabad.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon