Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, actor and choreographer turned director Prabhu Deva made his silver screen comeback in South films with Tamannaah-starrer Abhinetri. Prabhu Deva also produced the film in Tamil.
According to the latest buzz, Prabhu Deva is keen on making his comeback to Tollywood as a director. It may be recalled that Prabhu Deva made his directorial debut with the super hit Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana.
The hotshot filmmaker directed numerous hit films in Hindi and Tamil, but he didn’t make any Telugu film after Chiranjeevi’s Shankar Dada Zindabad.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you