Indian dancing legend Prabhu Deva is currently busy with the promotions of his latest film ‘Abhinetri’. He is pinning his hopes on the success of this horror thriller, which has the beautiful Tamannah in the lead role. The film is expected to hit the screens next month.
Prabhu Deva is going to announce his next venture soon, according to sources familiar with the project. Prabhu Deva is reportedly planning to make a Telugu Tamil bilingual and discussions are reportedly on regarding the same. A formal announcement about the same is expected in a few weeks.
Abhinetri has dialogues from Kona Venkat in the Telugu version.
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani
- Ram Charan gears up for Memu Saitham shoot
- Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Sweet Gesture Bowls Over Fans