Yesterday, we reported that Indian dancing sensation and now a popular director, Prabhu Deva, will make his comeback to Tamil films as an actor. As per the latest reports, the hotshot choreographer will also produce this Tamil-Hindi bilingual which will be directed by AL Vijay of Vikram’s Nanna fame.
The shooting of this film will commence soon after Prabhu Deva finishes his latest directorial venture, Singh Is Bling. Apparently, a leading Bollywood actress will romance Prabhu Deva in the film. This will be Prabhu Deva’s first stint in film production.
Prabhu Deva’s last Tamil release was Kalavaadiya Pozhuthugal, which was released in 2014 after a five year delay.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017