After a long gap of nearly 8 years, Prabhu Deva returned to acting in Tamil movies with Devi(l) last year. Since then, Prabhu Deva has been busy with back-to-back movies. Currently, Prabhu Deva is busy wrapping up an experimental thriller titled Mercury.
As per the latest updates, Prabhu Deva is essaying the main antagonist’s role in this film. Mercury is a silent film as it doesn’t feature any dialogues. Acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza fame is directing this film and Janatha Garage fame Tirru is cranking the camera.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you