Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has a crucial war scene that will be shot in the third week of December. This mammoth sequence will be shot on over 2000 artistes and it is expected to be a major highlight of this movie.
Currently, practice sessions have started for this sequence in RFC. Prabhas, Rana and other key members are participating in the practice sessions. Peter Heins is the fight choreographer and Senthil is handling the camera. Sabu Cyril is handling production design.
Arka Media is producing this big budget period drama and the film is expected to hit the screens in 2015.
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record