Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has a crucial war scene that will be shot in the third week of December. This mammoth sequence will be shot on over 2000 artistes and it is expected to be a major highlight of this movie.
Currently, practice sessions have started for this sequence in RFC. Prabhas, Rana and other key members are participating in the practice sessions. Peter Heins is the fight choreographer and Senthil is handling the camera. Sabu Cyril is handling production design.
Arka Media is producing this big budget period drama and the film is expected to hit the screens in 2015.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you