Actress Pragya Jaiswal made a very good first impression in the role of Sita Devi in Varun Tej’s ‘Kanche’. The Mumbai model was seen in a very mature and traditional avatar and she has performed so well that the image has now stuck.
Pragya is a little upset about it and is keen to break this image. “I am fun loving girl at heart and I am not the traditional and mature Sita Devi that people saw in Kanche. I love doing mass films and I am very comfortable being glamorous”, she says.
Pragya is currently in talks with a few production houses and formal announcements may come soon. This leggy lass will also be attending a number of high profile award functions that are going to be held in the next few weeks.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe