Actress Pragya Jaiswal made a very good first impression in the role of Sita Devi in Varun Tej’s ‘Kanche’. The Mumbai model was seen in a very mature and traditional avatar and she has performed so well that the image has now stuck.
Pragya is a little upset about it and is keen to break this image. “I am fun loving girl at heart and I am not the traditional and mature Sita Devi that people saw in Kanche. I love doing mass films and I am very comfortable being glamorous”, she says.
Pragya is currently in talks with a few production houses and formal announcements may come soon. This leggy lass will also be attending a number of high profile award functions that are going to be held in the next few weeks.
- Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski meets Pawan Kalyan
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards