Pragya Jaiswal, the Miss India contest who will be making her Telugu debut with ‘Mirchi Lanti Kurradu’, has bagged a biggie. The actress will be paired opposite Varun Tej in the pre-independence era film to be directed by Krish.
This film will be launched on 27th February. Pragya earlier acted in films like ‘Tittoo MBA’, ‘Virattu’ and an Indo-Canadian film ‘A Little Heaven In Me’. Apparently, the makers were bowled away by Pragya’s acting skills in these films and roped her in immediately.
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film
- Sye Raa’s second schedule pushed to mid-March
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next