Pragya Jaiswal, the Miss India contest who will be making her Telugu debut with ‘Mirchi Lanti Kurradu’, has bagged a biggie. The actress will be paired opposite Varun Tej in the pre-independence era film to be directed by Krish.
This film will be launched on 27th February. Pragya earlier acted in films like ‘Tittoo MBA’, ‘Virattu’ and an Indo-Canadian film ‘A Little Heaven In Me’. Apparently, the makers were bowled away by Pragya’s acting skills in these films and roped her in immediately.
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
Articles that might interest you