Actress Pragya Jaiswal is going to be seen opposite Manchu Manoj in his upcoming romantic entertainer. The movie will be directed by Satya and Pragya will be sporting a new look in this movie. Sources say that Pragya will be going in for a new hairstyle as well as a new dressing style.
The movie will go on to sets very soon and other details will be revealed in the coming weeks. Pragya made an impressive debut opposite Varun Tej in Krish’s ‘Kanche’ and the film won her a lot of accolades for her portrayal of the ‘Sita Devi’ character.
She has also appeared in a number of high profile award functions recently, both to perform as well as to pick up best newcomer awards.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you