Ever since Superstar Mahesh Babu announced that he will be adopting two villages, one his native village Burripalem and the other in Telangana, praises kept pouring in for him from all quarters. Apart from the ardent fans and film lovers, political giants like TDP, BJP and TRS lauded Mahesh’s noble initiative.
As Mahesh revealed that he was inspired by AP CM Chandrababu Naidu’s Smart Village initiative to adopt Burripalem, the TDP openly thanked Mahesh and even called him a real hero. On the other hand, it was upon KTR’s suggestion that Mahesh decided to adopt a village in Telangana, which earned him a lot of goodwill from TRS and the people of Telangana.
Finally, it’s now BJP Telangana Chief Kishan Reddy’s turn to appreciate Mahesh for adopting a village in Mahabubnagar.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you