Actor Prakash Raj, who is known to be a warm host, was bowled over by the hospitality extended to him by Big B Amitabh. The actor called on Amitabh when he was in Mumbai and even posted a pic with the Superstar. Incidentally, after meeting Amitabh, Prakash tweeted about a Hindi production venture from his home production.
Meanwhile, the talented actor is busy with ‘Mana Oori Ramayanam’, a bilingual. The movie will hit the screens soon. Prakash Raj is also supervising the construction of a school at Kondaraddipally, for the benefit of underprivileged children in the village.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you