Actor Prakash Raj, who is known to be a warm host, was bowled over by the hospitality extended to him by Big B Amitabh. The actor called on Amitabh when he was in Mumbai and even posted a pic with the Superstar. Incidentally, after meeting Amitabh, Prakash tweeted about a Hindi production venture from his home production.
Meanwhile, the talented actor is busy with ‘Mana Oori Ramayanam’, a bilingual. The movie will hit the screens soon. Prakash Raj is also supervising the construction of a school at Kondaraddipally, for the benefit of underprivileged children in the village.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?