Actor director Prakash Raj, met with an accident on Tuesday evening when a private bus rammed his car at a traffic signal in Hyderabad. Prakash was on his way to Shamshabad for a shoot. However, the actor escaped with minor injuries on his hands and legs. The same bus also rammed into an auto and passengers in it were thrown out.
Later in the night, Prakash Raj took to his twitter account and ridiculed the youngsters who were just taking photographs rather than helping. ‘Had a miraculous escape as a bus rammed us from behind at a traffic signal. Cars jammed. Family thrown out of an auto. Chaos but … it was terrifying to see the youngsters .. instead of saving people who were lying thrown around .. they were busy taking pictures .. shame .. more than the shock of a possible death. I’m shaken by this inhuman attitude of people. What’s happened to us. Where are we heading ??? …’. tweeted Prakash.
Prakash Raj is currently busy shooting for Gunasekhar’s ‘Rudrama Devi’.
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan
- Noted Malayalam actor joins Saaho team
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again