Versatile artiste and filmmaker Prakash Raj filed a police complaint against a website named www.postcard.news in Bengaluru yesterday. Prakash Raj said that the website has been constantly publishing fake news and malicious articles against him for a long time.
“When I visited Gauri Lankesh’s residence after her murder, the website wrote that instead of crying during my son’s death, I was going out with a dancer. They wrote similar derogatory articles about me when I contradicted BJP MP’s views recently,” said Prakash Raj.
The power-packed actor was last seen in a pivotal role in Ram Charan’s latest blockbuster, Rangasthalam.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai