After the super success of Singham in Hindi, Prakash Raj seems to have found his place in Bollywood. Despite being an extremely busy actor in Telugu and Tamil films, the national award winning actor has been managing his time between his acting and directing commitments apart from producing films every now and then.
Now, we hear that he has been signed up for Dabangg’s sequel. Salman Khan will reprise his role and so will Sonakshi Sinha. Prakash Raj is likely to be cast in the villain’s role. Salman and Prakash Raj had previously worked together for Wanted which resurrected Salman Khan’s career. Interestingly, Sonu Sood, who played the villain’s role in Dabangg, is also part of the sequel.
Arbaaz Khan is going to direct the film which will go on floors early next year.
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink
- Man arrested for hateful video on Pawan Kalyan
- Kesavadasu, first Telugu Talkie Bhakta Prahlada’s lyricist, gets T-govt honor