Actor, filmmaker, farmer and now social worker, the multifaceted artiste Prakash Raj, celebrated his 51st birthday yesterday. Fans and several film stars wished the actor on his birthday through social media.
Thanking everyone on his microblogging profile last night, Prakash Raj tweeted revealing that he and his wife Pony have named their son as Vedhanth. It is well known that Prakash Raj and Pony turned parents to a boy on February 3 this year.
On the movies front, Prakash Raj is currently busy with the post-production work of his latest directorial, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
Thank uuu everyone for wishing me. Had a meaningful day . By the way ..me n pony have named our son VEDHANTH. Bless him. Thank u. Cheers
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) March 26, 2016
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date