Filmstars have been adopting villages and improving facilities in them. Prakash Raj is one such actor who has adopted a village in Mahabub Nagar area and he has been working for the village’s betterment through his Prakash Raj foundation.
Now just one day before his birthday, Prakash Raj gifted a bore well and water pump for Kammadanam village, earning praise from all the villagers.
The bore and pump will go a long way towards alleviating the water concerns of this village. Good going Prakash Raj.
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu