Filmstars have been adopting villages and improving facilities in them. Prakash Raj is one such actor who has adopted a village in Mahabub Nagar area and he has been working for the village’s betterment through his Prakash Raj foundation.
Now just one day before his birthday, Prakash Raj gifted a bore well and water pump for Kammadanam village, earning praise from all the villagers.
The bore and pump will go a long way towards alleviating the water concerns of this village. Good going Prakash Raj.
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
- National Award winning Shatamanam Bhavathi celebrates 100 days
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
Articles that might interest you