‘Ulavacharu Biryani’ is the latest directorial venture from Prakash Raj and he himself is producing this trilingual. In an interview, Prakash Raj revealed that the title of Ulavacharu Biryani was suggested by ace director Puri Jagannath.
Talking about the film the actor said that this movie has an interesting screenplay with some unexpected twists. Talking about direction the actor said, “I read a lot of books and usually pen down scripts sometimes. I am very much interested in direction in future.”
Incidentally, Prakash’s wife Pony Verma worked as an assistant director an choreographer before. The actor revealed that she is also interested in direction. The actor is currently entangled in several controversies, and lets hope this film gives him some success.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you