Prakash Raj is all set to remake a superhit Malayalam titled Salt N Pepper. The original version was directed by Aashiq Abu and it has Lal, Asif Ali, Shwetha Menon and Mythili in lead roles. Prakash Raj has bought the remake rights for the film and he’s reportedly going to remake the film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. He’s already directing a bilingual film titled Dhoni which is slated for release in February. Looks like Prakash Raj has decided to strike a balance between his acting and direction commitments.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore