After making his debut as a director with the Kannada version of Aakasamantha, Prakash Raj made his entry as a director in Telugu with Dhoni. The film went on to become a critical success. Although, it didn’t do extremely well at box-office, Prakash Raj has decided to work on yet another project. He’s currently acting in Salman Khan’s Dabangg-2. Now, he’s all set to fly to Bangkok, where he’s going to spend three weeks shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Devudu Chesina Manushulu and in the mean time, he’s also planning to work on his next film. “Off to bankok for 3weeks. Puri ravi n me Working together after a long time. will work on my next directorial script too. Till then cheerss!” Prakash Raj posted on Twitter. After this, he’s join the sets of Srikanth Addala’s Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu later early next month.
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal