Versatile actor Prakash Raj will soon join a team of master craftsmen for a film on social awareness with a backdrop of AIDS disease. For this yet to be titled film, Prakash Raj has joined forces with Priyadarsan, who earlier directed Kanjeevaram, that got Prakash Raj a National Award for Best Actor.
However, the director said that this film will not be a depressing take about the deadly disease but it will make the audiences laugh and think. Since of the country’s finest technicians like cinematographer Santosh Sivan and production designer Sabu Cyril will be a part of this film and Shreya Reddy will play the female lead.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?