Versatile actor Prakash Raj will soon join a team of master craftsmen for a film on social awareness with a backdrop of AIDS disease. For this yet to be titled film, Prakash Raj has joined forces with Priyadarsan, who earlier directed Kanjeevaram, that got Prakash Raj a National Award for Best Actor.
However, the director said that this film will not be a depressing take about the deadly disease but it will make the audiences laugh and think. Since of the country’s finest technicians like cinematographer Santosh Sivan and production designer Sabu Cyril will be a part of this film and Shreya Reddy will play the female lead.
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
- Venkatesh wants to emulate Amitabh Bachchan
Articles that might interest you