Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s penchant for sensible films has found a platform in Bollywood. The versatile artiste is all set to direct the Hindi remake of his 2014 film, Ulavacharu Biryani, in Bollywood.
This Hindi remake has been titled Tadka and Prakash Raj has roped in renowned film and theatre artiste Nana Patekar to reprise his role in the Telugu/Tamil original. The film will also feature Shriya Saran reprising Sneha’s role, while Taapsee will also play a crucial role.
Prakash Raj will himself produce this remake, apart from directing it. Currently, he is wrapping up the post-production of his latest directorial, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon