Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s penchant for sensible films has found a platform in Bollywood. The versatile artiste is all set to direct the Hindi remake of his 2014 film, Ulavacharu Biryani, in Bollywood.
This Hindi remake has been titled Tadka and Prakash Raj has roped in renowned film and theatre artiste Nana Patekar to reprise his role in the Telugu/Tamil original. The film will also feature Shriya Saran reprising Sneha’s role, while Taapsee will also play a crucial role.
Prakash Raj will himself produce this remake, apart from directing it. Currently, he is wrapping up the post-production of his latest directorial, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you