Actor turned filmmaker Prakash Raj’s penchant for sensible films has found a platform in Bollywood. The versatile artiste is all set to direct the Hindi remake of his 2014 film, Ulavacharu Biryani, in Bollywood.
This Hindi remake has been titled Tadka and Prakash Raj has roped in renowned film and theatre artiste Nana Patekar to reprise his role in the Telugu/Tamil original. The film will also feature Shriya Saran reprising Sneha’s role, while Taapsee will also play a crucial role.
Prakash Raj will himself produce this remake, apart from directing it. Currently, he is wrapping up the post-production of his latest directorial, Mana Oori Ramayanam.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell